Dr. Alonso is a Pediatric Pulmonologist who graduated from the Benito Juárez Autonomous University of Oaxaca, where she obtained a degree in General Medicine. She completed her medical residency at the Regional General Hospital No. 38 of the IMSS in Puebla where she obtained her degree in the Specialty of Pediatrics. She completed the subspecialty in Pediatric Pulmonology at the UMAE Pediatric Hospital of the Western National Medical Center of the IMSS.
It is endorsed by the Mexican Council of Certification in Pediatrics A.C. and by the National Council of Pneumology A.C.
Dr. Alonso specializes in respiratory diseases but also consults pediatrics in general. The following are some of the conditions that the doctor may consult:
- Cystic fibrosis
- Bronchopulmonary dysplasia
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Pulmonary function in chest malformations
- Respiratory syncytial virus infection
- Aspiration Pneumopathy
- Postinfectious pulmonary sequelae
- Complicated and uncomplicated pneumonia
- Severe pneumonia
- Interstitial lung disease
- Child’s syndrome
- Emerging viral respiratory infections
- Whooping cough
- Diffuse alveolar hemorrhage
- Respiratory complications of Down syndrome
- Primary Ciliary Dyskinesia
- Bronchopulmonary suppuration
- Neuromuscular disease
Remember that if you are looking for a Pediatrician or Pediatric Pulmonologist in Puerto Vallarta, Doctor At Home PV has the best specialists for you, just contact us and make your appointment today.